Mackie MP-240 Dual Hybrid Pro In-Ear Monitors
The Mackie MP-240 are hybrid dual-driver in-ear headphones designed to provide enhanced sound isolation and full-range frequency reproduction for musicians, vocalists, and audio engineers in studio recording sessions and live stage applications. The high-performance dynamic and balanced armature drivers in each headphone yield a frequency response of 20 Hz to 20 kHz with an emphasis on balanced bass and articulate upper frequencies. The headphones feature a low-profile design utilizing molded enclosures for an ergonomic fit and up to 40 dB of noise isolation.
MMCX connectors allow the shielded braided cable to be detached for easy storage or replacement. Accessories supplied with the MP-240 include foam, silicone, and double-flange ear tips in multiple sizes, a gold-plated 3.5mm to 1/4″ adapter, and a molded hard carry case.
- Ergonomically designed in-ear monitors provide enhanced sound isolation and full-range frequency reproduction
- Single dynamic driver produces balanced frequency response of 20Hz–20kHz
- Ergonomic design offers 40 dB of noise isolation
- MMCX connectors allow the shielded, braided cable to be detached for easy storage or replacement
- Three different types of ear tips in three different sizes included
Frequency Range: 20Hz-20khz
Impedance: 16 ohms
Sensitivity: 108dB SPL @ 1mW
Plug Type: 1/8″, 1/4″ adapter
Cable Length: 150cm
Replaceable Cable: Yes
Be the first to review this product.
- 0.10 KGS