Mackie MP-120 Single Dynamic Driver Pro In-Ear Monitors
The Mackie MP-120 are single dynamic driver in-ear headphones designed to provide enhanced sound isolation and full-range frequency reproduction for musicians, vocalists, and audio engineers in studio recording sessions and live stage applications. The high-performance single dynamic driver in each headphone yields a frequency response of 20 Hz to 20 kHz with an emphasis on balance across the frequency spectrum. The headphones feature a low-profile design utilizing molded enclosures for an ergonomic fit and up to 40 dB of noise isolation.
Stellar design and features
Because of their beautifully ergonomic design, the MP-120’s not only delivered stellar audio reproduction of your voice or instrument, they also offer 40 dB of noise isolation so you can hear your performance without a lot of extraneous noise. In addition, MMCX connectors allow the shielded, braided cable of the MP-120’s to be detached for easy storage or replacement.
- Ergonomically designed in-ear monitors provide enhanced sound isolation and full-range frequency reproduction
- Single dynamic driver produces balanced frequency response of 20Hz–20kHz
- Ergonomic design offers 40 dB of noise isolation
- MMCX connectors allow the shielded, braided cable to be detached for easy storage or replacement
- Three different types of ear tips in three different sizes included
Frequency Range: 20Hz-20khz
Impedance: 32 ohms
Sensitivity: 102 dB SPL @ 1mW
Plug Type: 1/8″, 1/4″ adapter
Cable Length: 150cm
Replaceable Cable: Yes
Be the first to review this product.
- 0.10 KGS