The Mackie CR3-XBT gives you a pair of 3″ Bluetooth-enabled creative reference series monitors. Offering a compact yet effective solution for mixing, gaming, and casual listening. Powered by 50W of amplification driving 3″ woofers and 0.75″ tweeters; your CR3-XBT monitors will deliver adequate sound whether you’re creating content or just want high-quality audio!
Consisting of one passive speaker and one powered speaker; the CR3-XBT’s connect to each other via the included speaker cable. Each monitor also features a custom-tuned rear port that works to smoothly extend the low end. As well as a specially designed waveguide for clarity and proper dispersion of high-frequencies.
Additionally, the CR3-XBT supports plenty of I/O; accepting a wired connection to your audio interface or soundcard, as well as wireless streaming via any Bluetooth device. You can also use the dedicated headphone input to pump your music through your favourite headphones. Perfect for those times when you can’t be too loud!
Finally, the Mackie CR3-XBT comes complete with a download for ProTools First. As well as the Musicians Collection plug-in package that gives you access to 23 high-quality plug-ins including BBD Delay, Eleven Lite, 304E EQ, and 304C Compressor.
- For recording, mixing, sound design, gaming, and casual listening
- All-wood cabinet with a brushed-metal front panel
- Built-in Bluetooth receiver enables wireless music streaming from your smartphone, tablet, or Bluetooth-enabled computer
- RCA and 1/4″ inputs accommodate balanced or unbalanced stereo line-level signals from your audio interface, mixer, soundcard, or mobile device
- Front-panel 3.5mm headphone port auto-defeats speaker output
- 50W of amplification drive the 3″ polypropylene-coated woofers and 0.75″ ferrofluid-cooled, silk-dome tweeters
- Speaker placement switch lets you choose which side to use for the on/off/volume control
- Includes a 3.5mm to stereo RCA cable for connecting your computer to the speakers and a speaker cable to connect the left and right monitors
Monitor Type: Active 2-Way
Power Rating: 50 W Peak
Drivers LF Driver: 1 x 3″ / 7.62 cm Polypropylene Cone
HF Driver: 1 x 0.75″ / 1.91 cm Silk Dome
Amplification: 1 x Full-Range Amplifier: Class-D50 W Peak
Frequency Range: 70 Hz to 20 kHz (at -10 dB)
80 Hz to 20 kHz (at -3 dB)
Maximum Sound Pressure Level (SPL) 97 dB
Phase Adjustment None
Parametric EQ None
Crossover Frequency 3 kHz
I/O 2 x 1/4″ TRS Balanced/Unbalanced Female Analog Input
1 x 2RCA Unbalanced Female Analog Input
2 x Push Terminal Unbalanced Female Analog Output
1 x 1/8″ / 3.5 mm TRS Unbalanced Female Analog Output
AC Input Power 100 to 240 VAC at 50/60 Hz
Power Consumption 60 W
Operating Temperature 32 to 104°F / 0 to 40°C
Enclosure Material MDF
Mounting Points None
Dimensions (W x H x D) 5.5 x 8.1 x 7.1″ / 14 x 20.6 x 18 cm (Each)
Weight 7.8 lb / 3.5 kg (Pair)
Be the first to review this product.
- 1.00 KGS