Type a description for this product here...
Audio-Technica’s high-performance AE4100 cardioid dynamic vocal microphone delivers aggressive sound that stays up-front in the mix. Optimized for the stage, the microphone features superior anti-shock engineering for minimum handling noise. Its rugged construction is engineered to stand up to the rigors of touring. For ultimate protection against vocal plosives, the mic’s hardened-steel outer grille is lined with fine steel mesh and a layer of open-cell foam. A foam disk positioned on top of the element assembly provides the final layer of “pop” protection.
- Destined to be the next classic
- Optimized for the stage with excellent isolation properties
- The back-cavity assembly “floats” inside the handle shell, providing exceptional isolation from handling noise
- Superior anti-shock engineering for low handling noise
- Multi-stage grille design offers excellent protection against plosives and sibilance without compromising high-frequency clarity
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Outstanding pop protection
- Quiet-Flex™ stand clamp provides silent, flexible microphone positioning
- Tough, durable, resilient – built for the road
|FREQUENCY RESPONSE||90-18,000 Hz|
|OPEN CIRCUIT SENSITIVITY||-55 dB (1.7 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa|
|WEIGHT||10.9 oz (310 g)|
|DIMENSIONS||6.97" (177.0 mm) long,
1.89" (48.0 mm) head diameter,
1.30" to 0.87" (33.0 to 22.0 mm) tapered body diameter
|OUTPUT CONNECTOR||Integral 3-pin XLRM-type|
|ACCESSORIES FURNISHED||AT8470 Quiet-Flex™ stand clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; soft protective pouch|
|AUDIO-TECHNICA CASE STYLE||T4|
Be the first to review this product.
- 0.60 KGS