Ortofon DJ S Stylus - Blue (Spherical)
This is a replacement sylus for the Ortofon DJ S Blue Cartridge and OM DJ S Headshell Mount Cartridges.
DJ S is a solid-built cartridge in a blue nylon material. It has a fine spherical stylus and a special developed and extremely balanced cantilever that provides outstanding rigidity.
Not only does the cartridge have a most sufficient tracking ability, it is also nearly unbreakable and provides the DJs with the most needed stringency. Furthermore, it equals very low record wear, an advantage for busy DJ. The DJ series has been known to many as the "jack of all trades," with improved tracking, alongside of accurate sound reproduction. Featuring a low wear stylus design, the DJ provides excellent groove handling, even with less weight applied.
The DJ series of cartridges are great for any style of music, and has been a favoured choice of DJs around the world!
- Output voltage at 1000 Hz, 5cm/sec.: 6 mV
- Channel balance at 1 kHz: 2 dB
- Channel separation at 1 kHz: 23 dB
- Channel separation at 15 kHz: 15 dB
- Frequency range at - 3dB: 20-20,000 Hz
- Frequency response: 20-18,000 Hz + 3 / - 2 dB
- FIM distortion at recommended tracking force, DIN 45.542: < 1%
- Tracking ability at 315Hz at recommended tracking force: 80 μm
- Compliance, dynamic, lateral: 9 Î¼m/mN
- Stylus type: Spherical
- Stylus tip radius: R 18 μm
- Equivalent stylus tip mass: 0.6 mg
- Tracking force range: 2.0-4.0 g (20-40 mN)
- Tracking force, recommended: 3.0 g (30 mN)
- Tracking angle: 20 degrees
- Internal impedance, DC resistance: 750 Ohm
- Internal inductance: 450 mH
- Recommended load resistance: 47 kOhm
- Recommended load capacitance: 200-600 pF
- Cartridge color, body/stylus: Blue/Blue
- Cartridge weight: 18.5 g
Be the first to review this product.
- 0.02 KGS