Pioneer SDJ80X Monitor Studio Speaker 8 inch Active Reference S-DJ80X Pioneer knows how important the quality of the audio is to DJ's across the globe and their expert engineers sat down to create an affordable, attractive and accurate speaker for practicing your sets.
The S-DJ80X features a variety of inputs, so no matter the DJ setup you can get connected and pumping beats quickly. Pioneer has also re-thought the science of port holes and included grooves that help guide waves as they exit the enclosure, resulting in smooth bass and mid-bass output. Each speaker sold separately.
- Highly efficient Class A/B bi-amp 160W Low Frequency 125W (70W)
- High Frequency 35W (20W) 2-way 8" aramid fiber woofer and 1-inch magnetic infused soft dome tweeter provides clean sound between 40 Hz to 20 kHz XLR, TRS and RCA inputs for easy setup
- Constructed of highly rigid medium density fiberboard for maximum audio performance
- Grooved bass port directs sound waves smoothly, decreases standing waves for smoother bass and more impact
- Adjustable high-pass equalizer from -2dB to +1dB tailoring the audio output to the user's listening preference.
- Auto Standby mode automatically turns off when there is no input signal after 25 minutes, powers back on when signal input is detected
- Model: SDJ80X
- Power Configuration: Bi-amped
- LF Driver Size: 8"
- HF Driver Size: 1"
- LF Driver Power Amp: 125W peak (70W continuous)
- HF Driver Power Amp: 35W peak (20W continuous)
- Total Power: 160W
- HF Level Adjust: -2 dB/ -1 dB/ 0 dB/ +1 dB
- Frequency Range: 40Hz-20kHz, etc.
- Maximum Peak SPL: 115 dB SPL
- Input Types: 1 x XLR, 1 x 1/4" TRS, 1 x RCA
- Enclosure Type: Ported
- Height: 401 mm
- Width: 276 mm
- Depth: 315 mm
- Weight: 11.8 kg
- Pioneer S-DJ80X 8" Active Reference Speaker
- Power cord
- User manual
Be the first to review this product.
- 11.80 KGS