The LD Systems Maui28 Gen2 is the latest version of the great sounding column array speaker system. The new Gen2 version features improved power handling and output while maintaining the crystal clear audio the Maui28 is known for. Another improvement is the addition of an integrated 4-channel mixer with Mic, Hi-Z, Line, and Bluetooth connections. A must have for bands, mobile performers, and more!
The MAUI 28 G2 sports a complement of two 8” woofers, sixteen 3” fullrange transducers and dual 1” neodymium compression drivers. Producing a punchy low end, balanced midrange and silky smooth highs, they are driven by a lightweight Class D power stage with a mighty 2,000 watts peak output. LD Systems’ DynX® DSP technology ensures top performance and distortion-free audio at all times. It includes a multiband limiter to prevent clipping, EQ, a compressor and a 3-way crossover for perfect time alignment.
The line array configuration of the MAUI 28 G2 results in extended coverage, high feedback resistance and extra wide dispersion that lets you perform without the need for separate monitors. The high frequency drivers’ waveguide has been designed using BEM, the numerical modeling of sound radiation and propagation. It reduces floor and ceiling reflections, effectively eliminates side lobes and achieves a uniform pattern so your audience hears you the same from front to back row.
- Complete ‘full-range’ PA system
- Built-in 2000W Class-D power amplifier
- 16 mid-high drivers , and 2 high frequency compression drivers deliver amazing sound clarity and separation
- Dual 8″ subwoofers balance low end response
- 120° wide dispersion from column for complete coverage
- Integrated 4-channel mixer with Bluetooth connectivity
- Packs down for easy transport and storage
- Stylish minimalist design
- Designed and engineered in Germany
Type: Powered Column Array
Amplifier: Yes (Class D)
Peak Power: 2000W
RMS Power: 1000W
Frequency Range: 43Hz – 20kHz
Maximum Peak SPL: 126 dB
LF Driver: 2x 8″ Woofer
MH Driver: 16x 3″ Drivers
HF Driver: 2x 1″ Compression Drivers
Coverage Angle: 120º x 20º nominal
Inputs: 4 inputs (2 Mono Mic/Hi-Z, 1 x Stereo Line, 1x AUX / Bluetooth)
Outputs: 1x Sub Out (XLR), 1x System Out (XLR)
Enclosure Material: Plywood & Aluminium
- (subwoofer): 370 x 484 x 480 mm
- (mid-high): 96 x 1775 x 104 mm
- (subwoofer): 20.2 kg
- (Mid-High): 11.0 kg
Be the first to review this product.
- 35.00 KGS