Denon DJ MC4000
The Denon DJ MC4000 is an exciting addition to Denon DJ’s distinguished line of professional DJ products. Featuring a sleek new design and inviting appearance, the MC4000 continues Denon DJ’s reputation for innovative features, dependability, unrivaled sound quality and peerless value.
The MC4000 is a 2-deck Serato DJ controller for the professional entertainer wrapping in-demand audio manipulation tools in a robust steel chassis for rugged durability. In addition to precision touch-activated jog wheels, performers get access to dedicated hot cue and sample pads for on-the-fly creativity.
The MC4000 includes Serato DJ Intro and is user-upgradable to full Serato DJ. It’s also compatible with Traktor 2, Algoriddim djay Pro and Virtual DJ 8, as well as any other DJ application that supports MIDI mapping. This enables the DJ to use their use their favourite programs and customize their performance according to their personal style and the requirements of the situation.
- Premium 2-Deck controller for Serato
- Includes Serato DJ Intro; user-upgradeable to Serato DJ
- Touch-activated jog wheels for accurate scratching and track cueing
- Dedicated Hot Cue and sample trigger pads with illuminated feedback
- Long-throw 100mm pitch faders
- Balanced Booth Outputs for local monitor speakers, with independent level control
- Spacious control layout for effortless, optimized workflow
- Dedicated EQ and FX controls on each channel
- RCA Aux input for external device mixing
- Balanced Main and Booth Outputs
- Pro-grade steel construction ensures long-term durability
- Compatible with Traktor 2 (via .tsi files), Algoriddim djay Pro and Virtual DJ 8
- 2 Years Australia warranty
Type: DJ Controller
Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz
Signal to Noise: > 88dB
Inputs: 2x stereo RCA, 1x Combo XLR/TRS Jack, 1x 1/4-Inch Jack
Outputs: 2x Balanced XLR, 2x RCA, 2x 1/4-Inch TRS Jack
Power Supply: 12V DC, 3A
Dimensions: 505 x 312 x 69mm
Weight: 4.06 kg
Be the first to review this product.
- 5.00 KGS