AKG C414 XLII Stereo Set
The AKG C414 XLII Stereo Set is a matched pair of the popular multi-pattern C414 XLII condenser microphones. Offering a wide range of recording possibilities and styles, with each mic perfectly matched for pristine streo sound. Featuring peak hold LED displays showing even the shortest overload peaks. While all controls can be easily disabled for trouble-free use during live sound applications and permanent installations.
Sonic character of the legendary AKG C12
C414 XLII differs from the C414 XLS version in one major aspect, the capsule. Featuring a slight presence boost as well as impressive spacial reproduction that shows similarities to the legendary AKG C12 microphone from 1953. Making lead vocals and solo instruments stand out, even in a dense mix. While the upfront sound also works for distant miking applications. Therefore, ideal for classical music and drum ambiance miking.
Nine polar patterns for multiple applications
Offering nine pickup patterns, the C414 XLII sounds amazing on just about anything. Enabling you to choose the perfect setting for every application. So not only do you get the five traditional patterns seen in the C414 (omni-directional, wide cardioid, cardioid, hypercardioid, and figure 8); you also get four additional intermediate settings, letting you dial in the best in-between pattern to suit your application and environment.
Great control features give you great flexibility
If the nine polar patterns aren’t enough to get the sound you need, the C414 XLII offers a bevy of other control options to fine-tune the microphone to your needs. Featuring three different bass cut filters and three switchable pre-attenuation pads at -6dB, -12dB, and -18dB. While also carrying a clipping LED right on the face, so you know if you’re overloading it. And all the controls can easily be disabled for live sound applications.
- Perfectly matched pair of C414 XLii microphones for stereo recordings
- Multi-pattern condenser microphone for a variety of applications
- 9 switchable polar patterns
- Lock mode disables all controls for live and installation use
- Incredible dynamic range of 152dB
- 3 bass cut filters and pre-attenuation levels
- Peak hold LED detects overload peaks
- Includes carrying case, pop filter, windscreen, and spider-type shockmount
- Frequency range: 20hz-20kHz
- Pre-attenuation pad: 0dB, -6dB, -12dB, -18dB, switchable
- Bass cut filter slope: 12dB/octave at 40Hz and 80Hz; 6dB/octave at 160Hz
- Requires 48-volt phantom power
Audio frequency bandwidth: 20Hz – 20kHz
Equivalent noise level: 6 dB-A
Sensitivity: 23 mV/Pa
Signal to Noise: 88 dB-A
Pre-attenuation Pad: -6; -12; -18 dB
Bass cut filter: 160Hz / 80Hz / 40 Hz
Electrical impedance: 200 Ohms
Recommended load impedance: 2200 Ohms
Polar Patterns: Omni-directional, Wide Cardioid, Cardioid, Hypercardioid, and Figure of Eight
Power Requirements: 44 to 52V
Current Draw: 4.5mA
Dimensions: 160 x
Weight: 300 g
Be the first to review this product.
- 3.00 KGS